Hi!! Check out my FREEBIES section above!! Subscribe or Follow me to get more freebies in your mailbox! ❤

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Smart people say Whooooa!

Let's see how smart you are! Do you think you've got what it takes?
I've got 3 questions.
Some of them are rather easy, but some can take a while to answer.

Anyways, the answers are given to you under each question. You can highlight the answers with your mouse. SEE it only when you give up. If you like some brain tease, here we go:

  1. I am a 10-letter word. My 1234 carries heredity. My 456 is a period of time. MY 567 is a pest. My 8910 is a chemical bond. What am I?
    • Generation 
  2. Olive is standing behind Popeye and at the same time Popeye is standing behind Olive. Question: How is this possible?
    • Olive and Popeye are standing with their back towards each other.
  3. Carlo is looking at a photo when someone asked him, "Whose picture are you looking at?" He replied, "I don't have any brother or sister, but this man's father is my father's son." Whose picture is Carlo looking at?
    • Carlo's Son.
Source: 
LOGIC: The Art of Reasoning 4th Edition
ALMA SALVADOR SANTIAGO

0 comments: