Hi!! Check out my FREEBIES section above!! Subscribe or Follow me to get more freebies in your mailbox! ❤

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Elegant Way of Living

Imagine the authenticity feeling of being on top of the world.
It can be real at the Hotel in Singapore. At Marina Bay Sands Hotel Resort, you can feel like a celebrity.
I wish I have the money to go there (still saving for other things).
I just went to their site, and the price is okay- typical resort expenses. The sad thing is, I live in the US. Not only do I have to pay for the resort fees, I have to pay for airplane tickets too. Trust me, they are not cheap. Especially going from the west to the east- I can only dream.
But if you guys can go to Singapore, stop by at Marina Bay Sands. I mean if you can go all the way to Singapore for a visit or honeymoon, go all out. It's a one-time thing (unless you can afford to go again).

Web: Marina Bay Sands Hotel Resort

0 comments: