Hi!! Check out my FREEBIES section above!! Subscribe or Follow me to get more freebies in your mailbox! ❤

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to get Your Facebook Status RSS Feed!

OMG! So, I was wondering about this because I wanted to put a facebook update to this blog, hehehe. Since facebook took away the "mini-feed," it's been hell to find that rss feed. So I found a hack to get the Facebook Status Feed-- not notifications, not friends, but your status! Just like your Twitter status, but this is Facebook. Ah-ha! :)

You want your rss feed url to look like this:
http://www.facebook.com/feeds/notifications.php?id=xxxxxxxxx&viewer=xxxxxxxxx&key=xxxxxxxxxx&format=rss20

orange- your facebook id #
pink- your id key

So here's the deal... as of Nov. 17th, this is how it's done. 
Blame Facebook for always changing their layouts.
     There might be an easier way, but this method is as easy as it can be.
You can click on the images to enlarge them.

  1. Go to your "Notes" section on your Facebook. 
  2. On the left-middle, you'll see "Subscribe - My Notes" & Click on that.
  3. It should be under your Profile Picture.
  4. You'll see a page like below. 
  5. Your page should look like this, when you click "My Notes"
  6. Now look at the top url bar. Your url should look like:
  7. I've blocked out my Fb ID for my security.
  8. Replace the "notes" to "status" so it'll become "status.php"
  9. Notice the change of "notes" to "status"
  10. Once you've changed the url, you're good! That's your RSS Feed for your blog/website!

1 comments:

Entertainment_raafatrola said...

thanks for nice information , it helped me too.